From this article, readers can check details of Bhim App Download, an application made by the government of India for cashless transactions.
Bhim Apk Download: Recently Prime Minister of India has announced an application called Bharat Interface for Money which is known by its short name is BHIM. We are going to explain complete details of this application like its features, how to download it, how to use it etc. So guys read this full article to know all details about this application and start using it to promote cashless drive in the country.
People can check for Bhim Apk Download on Google play store or apple store. BHIM application is created by the National Payment Corporation of India and it is announced just a few days ago by our beloved Prime Minister Mr Narendra Modi. We urge each and every citizen of India to download this application as soon as possible and start spending your money through cashless methods.
Before you check details of its features and how to use it, we like to give you all some important details about this application called BHIM. Full form of this application is Bharat Interface for Money, it is created by the National Payment Corporation of India (NPCI) and it is based on Unified Payment Interface (UPI).
As you all know Government is holding a Digi Dhan Mela in various urban areas of the country to teach people cashless transaction and what the benefits of it are. Recently, at a Digi Dhan Mela in Delhi, Prime Minister Narendra Modi has announced BHIM application for cashless payments; it is owned and created by Government of India.
See: Bhim App User Guide
To Download BHIM UPI APK, people have to open a play store on their mobile phone and from there you can download it easily. This application is only of 2.0Mb so it does not require big space on your phone; we can say that it is very small in size as compared to other payment applications made by private companies. This application is supported by the Unified Payment Interface, by this, you can receive & send money, check the bank balance, scan QR code for payment, and it is supported in Hindi and English.
Get complete details of Bhim App Download application from this page and guys download it soon as it is really helpful for digital payments. We have downloaded this site we are very sure to tell you all that this application has made all our cashless transactions very easy and time-saving. We can gaurantee you all that this application is better than all other, so guys do not look for other apps.
The reason behind creating this app is that, after demonetization of old currency notes of RS. 500/- and RS. 1000/- many online payment applications like paytm, freecharge, etc. were a huge hit for cashless transactions in the country. Against all these applications, a government has decided to create an application owned by the government so people will trust for secure payments. This day’s government is promoting cashless drive at very large scale like giving many benefits on card payments; basic logic for this is that to bring out black money available with the people.
Bhim App Download
Many banks have also created own UPI apps, but we recommend people of the country to Bhim App Download as it is supported by almost all banks in the country. So if you are having more than 1 accounts in multiple banks then you do not have to download applications of those banks just download BHIM application, by this, you can manage all your bank accounts.
According to us, this application is very simple to use, transfer of money is as easy as sending an SMS from a mobile phone. After you Download BHIM UPI APK, open the app by clicking on its icon and complete all process to use this application smoothly. You will be requested to send an SMS from that app to verify your registered mobile number then you will be asked to create a 4 digit pin after creating that pin you have to select a bank in which you have an account. After that you are all done to use this application, this application is available on android phone, IOS phones and windows phones.
See: How to receive money
Bhim Apk Download
While announcing this app, PM Modi has said that this app will be world’s biggest wonder and it will raise above all rival applications like paytm, freecharge, mobikwik and many more applications which have gained huge popularity after the government announced to demonetize old currency notes. From below readers will get all details relating to Bhim Apk Download so check it carefully and download this app soon.
How Bhim App Download Works?
First of all, a merchant has to download an Adhaar Cashless Merchant App o their smartphone connected to a biometric reader, which will cost you RS. 2000, yes it is a paid application on all stores. After that, they have to enter his or her adhaar number into an app, and then select your bank through which you want to do transactions and then biometric codes will work as a password to authenticate the transaction.
Bhim App Download
A mobile number which you have registered with a bank is your Unified Payment Interface (UPI) address, though it is a default UPI address, if anyone wants to customize their own UPI address then they can create it like a nick name or full name etc. In a recent financial budget finance minister has announced various benefits for digital payments, so guys we suggest you all get details of Bhim App Download and start using it.
Date wise Latest News for Bhim App Download
January 2nd, 2017
- a government is working on a new update to solve a binding error, soon new version will be available on a play store so please update an app.
- Merchants can note that they can download a QR code from BHIM app to receive payments from consumers.
January 3rd, 2017
- NitiAyog CEO Amitabh Kant has announced that BHIM app for IOS will be launched on January 10th and it will support multiple language features.
- those who are still experiencing binding errors were requested to update an app from a play store.
January 4th, 2017
- many users were experiencing some unexpected errors with state bank of India and Bank of Baroda, NPCI is working on it and will be solved very soon.
- Soon Bank of India will be on BHIM app, as NPCI and Bank are in talks.
- People who do not have smartphones can also use this app with *99# feature.
- If you are using USSD feature, then a bank may request you to reset pin to use UPI features.
- merchants can take a printout of a QR code the see on BHIM app to receive payment directly to their bank accounts.
- A government is requesting existing users to encourage non-users to use UPI facilities and support cashless drive.
- Problems with SBI were resolved successfully, users please note it.
- ICICI bank has resolved problems of verifying payment address.
- Users were requested to decline unknown payment request as a government is working on a new update to report it as spam.
- YES Bank is coming soon on BHIM, account holders can note this.
January 5th, 2017
- Finally, Bank of India, YES bank, UCO bank and TJSB bank are welcomed on BHIM app.
- A new version 1.1 is now available, users can update to latest version from an app store.
- write Bhim App Download on a search bar of an app store to download this app.
Benefits of BHIM App
- Send or Receive Money
- Pay by scanning a QR code.
- Use multiple bank accounts with only one application.
- Multiple Language support (currently Hindi and English is available later many languages will be added).
- Check Bank Balance.
- Increased transaction limits compared to other payment apps.
— Ravi Shankar Prasad (@rsprasad) January 1, 2017
How to Switch Multiple Bank Accounts on Bhim App Download?
- Anyone having multiple bank accounts and they want to use all his or her accounts for transactions than they can do it easily by this application.
- On a home screen of this application, you to click on My Information and you can choose your any one bank account.
- After that, you can check details of that account and also change Pin or password.
- Now if you want to navigate to other accounts then just click on dots available on a right side corner of a screen.
List of Supported Banks for Bhim App Download
- Bank of Baroda
- Canara Bank
- Allahabad Bank
- Bank of Maharashtra
- IDBI Bank
- DCB Bank
- Indian Overseas Bank
- Andhra Bank
- South Indian Bank
- Oriental Bank of Commerce
- Bank of India
- United Bank of India
- Karur Vysya Bank
- Standard Chartered Bank
- ICICI Bank
- Axis Bank
- Vijaya Bank
- Karnataka Bank
- Dena Bank
- Punjab National Bank
- Catholic Syrian Bank
- Union Bank of India
- Federal Bank
- State Bank of India
- IndusInd Bank
- Central Bank of India
- Syndicate Bank
- IDFC Bank
- Kotak Mahindra Bank
- HDFC Bank
- RBL Bank
- Indian Bank
Payment Limits of Bhim App Download
- By this application, people can do any transaction 24*7 and 365 days.
- From RS. 1 to RS. 20000 can be paid or transfer in a day.
- Maximum RS. 10000/- can be transferred or paid in a single transaction.
>>>>>How To Send Money<<<<<
Steps to Download BHIM UPI APK
- First of all, people have to open an app store on their smartphone like Google play store etc.
- After that on a search bar type Bhim App Download.
- Within few seconds you will see numbers of options from that click on a logo of this application.
- Guys check logo of this app very carefully and download this only because there are many fake applications available.
- Now accept to download this app and wait for it to download.
- After installation gets completed, you can register all your details to use this app for all your cashless transaction.
Steps in Hindi
- सबसे पहले, लोगों को गूगल प्ले स्टोर आदि की तरह अपने स्मार्टफोन पर एक app की दुकान खोलने
- भीम अनुप्रयोग के लिए खोज करते हैं।
- कुछ ही सेकंड के भीतर आप इस आवेदन की एक लोगो पर कि क्लिक से विकल्पों में से संख्या देखेंगे।
- लोग इस एप्लिकेशन के लोगो को बहुत सावधानी से जाँच करें और केवल इस डाउनलोड क्योंकि कई फर्जी आवेदन पत्र उपलब्ध हैं।
- अब इस एप्लिकेशन को डाउनलोड करने और इसे डाउनलोड करने के लिए प्रतीक्षा करने के लिए स्वीकार करते हैं।
- स्थापना के बाद पूरा हो जाता है, आप अपने सभी कैशलेस लेनदेन के लिए इस अनुप्रयोग का उपयोग करने के लिए अपने सभी विवरण रजिस्टर कर सकते हैं।
If you add a person to BHIM app,after 3 transactions by the person, Rs.10 will be added to your account,scheme will continue till Oct 14: PM pic.twitter.com/0HOpEmZtRD
— ANI (@ANI_news) April 14, 2017
I will launch a Mobile App which will enable easier digital payments & transactions. The App will immensely benefit our citizens.
— Narendra Modi (@narendramodi) December 30, 2016
The BHIM App is very simple to use: PM @narendramodi
— PMO India (@PMOIndia) December 30, 2016
Here is how easy it is to do digital transactions using the BHIM App! pic.twitter.com/cZlwxuo3Y0
— Coal Ministry (@CoalMinistry) December 30, 2016
Mobile App 'BHIM' heralds an era of digital transfers. It is easy, hassle free & efficient. Truly a visionary step by PM @narendramodi ji!
— M Venkaiah Naidu (@MVenkaiahNaidu) December 30, 2016
BHIM App is a perfect tribute to Dr. Ambedkar, who devoted his life for upliftment of the poor, who are worst affected by corruption.
— Amit Shah (@AmitShah) December 30, 2016
Congress demands immediate renaming of the app BHIM. They would like it to be called Chota Bhim.
— SUHEL SETH (@suhelseth) December 30, 2016
#Bhim app has d simplest, easiest user interface amongst all Payment products globally! Two million downloads already! Soon on iOS !
— Amitabh Kant (@amitabhk87) December 31, 2016
— Krishan Pal Gurjar (@KPGBJP) December 30, 2016
— BJP (@BJP4India) December 30, 2016
We recommend each and every citizen of Indian for Bhim App Download and support our government to their very big step for decreasing corruption and black money from the country. Readers who still have any doubts relating to this app then please write us in a comment box below, we will reply back soon and solve all your queries.