How do I send money Using BHIM APP will help you to transfer money from one bank account to another using your phone number or any other details.
Bhim App Download: As you, all know that due to demonetization every citizen is in trouble because they could not send or receive money in their bank account. Due to this, many people are in depression because they could not pay the bills or they could not give money to other from which they have borrowed money. Seeing all this problem government has decided to launch an app and it has given the name of BHIM (Bharat Interface for Money) which stands for Bharat Interface for Money.
To know which banks are supported by this application then please click on BHIM App Supported Banks list. Get complete details from How do I send money Using BHIM APP article and start paying money digitally, we strongly believe that people should use this app apart from other UPI apps, as it is created by a government so there will be fewer chances of cyber fraud.
How do I send money Using BHIM APP?
Know how to use BHIM app you just need a mobile phone in which you can run this app and in a fraction of a second you can transfer money from one account to another account. As this app is recently launched many people are unaware how to use this app but there is nothing to worry because in this website we will teach you how to use this app and how to make use of every feature by which you can have your bank in your mobile. If you are still searching for BHIM Apk Download then check its procedure from this site.
In this article, we will inform you how to transfer fund using UPI app and it is very easy and for your convince, we have also provided images of every step because of which you don’t have to read an entire article you just need to see the images which we have provided below.
Procedure to send money Using BHIM APP
- As soon as you open this application you can see three option from that you have to click on “Send” button and if you have not set the UPI PIN you have to set that first.
- Now you have to enter mobile number of a person whom you want to send money, you can also use payment address or aadhaar number of a receiver.
- If you are using a mobile number, then you can select it from your contact list.
- After that you have to enter an amount you want to send, it can be from RS. 1 to RS. 10000/-, as this is the limit for a single transaction. In a day people can transfer maximum RS. 20000/-.
- Now your default bank account will be selected to transfer money if you want to pay from another account then select that account.
- After that feed your UPI pin and click on send button.
- If the PIN is wrong then transaction will not be completed.
- A process will take few seconds and transfer of funds gets completed.
- After completing this task you will surprise to see that how simple is this.
- You can also choose scan & pay option, in that you have to scan a QR code and just pay the receiver.
भीम एप्लिकेशन पर धन हस्तांतरण करने के तरीके
पहले मोबाइल नंबर या UPI आईडी के माध्यम से हस्तांतरण है
1. मोबाइल नंबर या प्राप्तकर्ता के UPI आईडी दर्ज करें।
2. राशि दर्ज करें।
3. आप अपना पिन दर्ज करने के लिए कहा जाएगा
4. राशि तुरंत स्थानांतरित कर दिया जाएगा।
दूसरी क्यूआर कोड का उपयोग कर हस्तांतरण है
1. प्राप्तकर्ता या कोड का प्रिंट आउट के मोबाइल में क्यूआर कोड को स्कैन।
2. राशि दर्ज
3. यह अपना पिन के लिए पूछना होगा
4. राशि तुरंत स्थानांतरित कर दिया जाएगा।
Few general questions people might want to ask us.
People can also receive money by BHIM app which will be directly debited to your bank account, to know procedure regarding How do I request money Using BHIM APP then click on its link and read its complete details.
Can you send money to anyone via Bharat Interface for Money?
Yes, via this application, people can send money to anyone after registering bank account in this app. Payment can be done by just feeding receiver’s mobile number or payment address. If you want to send money to a person who is not using BHIM app then you will require his or her IFSC code, bank account or MMID code to send money.
Can I send money to a person who is not using Bharat Interface for Money?
Yes, payment can be done to a person who is not using BHIM app, you will just need his or her IFSC code, bank account number or MMID code to send them money.
If anyone wants to ask us more questions relating to How do I send money Using BHIM APP then please write us in a comment box provided below.